Technician (Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics]
Department: Sport, Rehabilitation and Dental Sciences
Faculty of Science
• A National Diploma in Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics or equivalent qualification.
• Five years post-registration experience in Orthotics and Prosthetics.
• Registration as Orthotics and Prosthetics Practitioner with the Health Profession Council of South Africa.
• Management of Orthotics & Prosthetics practical facility.
• Maintenance of Orthotics & Prosthetics equipment.
• Control of material and consumables.
• Organization and coordination.
• Liaison and communication.
• Support to academic staff.
Enquiries: Prof AL Toriola : [(012) 382 5807]
Send your CV to: email@example.com
NB: If we have not responded within eight weeks from the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates. The University reserves the right to make an appointment. It is the intention of the University to promote representativity in respect of, race, gender and disability through the filing of these posts.
Closing date: 10 July 2009
For more information visit http://www.tut.ac.za/other/disclaimer/pages/default.aspx